Over 200 people were in attendance. US Trustee addressed the group on "creditors committee" issues and followed the bankruptcy Trustee Questions and answer session.
I'll let you read the official minutes of the meeting when they're ready to be posted, but over all - the "interim trustee" was appointed "permanent trustee".
I was happy to see so many in attendance. I'd like to think that maybe some of you might have heard my plea for support and came forward to show your appreciation and concern.
Finally, I would like to suggest that you all go to
"http://www.zamansky.com/cases/agape-investors-bank-of-america-mf-global-class-action.html" and read about the work Jake and his team of hard working, committed professionals are doing. Its seems they have really made significant headway in the class action suit.
Its also a good place to register to be included in his database of victims.
A special thanks to Ken Silverman, Ron Freidman, Rachael E. Dioguardi
Jacob H. Zamansky, Edward H. Glenn, Jr., Steven N. Berk, Christopher Seeger, Stephen Weiss and of course AMBER !
- ► 2010 (11)
- Today 4/30/09 "341 Meeting
- Bail hearing tomorrow
- Appointment to Creditors Committee
- MEETINGS AND HEARINGS..."WE DONT HAVE TO STAND TAL...
- 4/16/09 court hearing minutes :
- Where to send your letters:
- COSMO WAS IN COURT TODAY. NEXT HEARING 4/29/09
- Creditors Meeting is Scheduled... Be there.
- Upcoming Court Dates
- Nothing new to report.
- TRUSTEE MEETING NOTES and COMMENTS
- Trustee Meeting Today...
- We are meeting the "trustee" tomorrow.
- ▼ April (13)