IT SEEMS HE HASNT MET ALL THE COURTS CONDITIONS, HOWEVER, THEYA RE EXPECTING TO HAVE EVERYTHING LINED UP FOR A FRIDAY MORNING RELEASE DATE.
Its a long boring story and it wont get us a single cent if he walks or stays locked up, so i'm going to work on Friday and leave the media to fend for themselves.
If any of you are interested in attending.... same place as usual.
see link below for story
- ► 2010 (11)
- We need to support the "prosecutor" if we want a s...
- Is BOA next?
- Madoff accountant on fraud charge, how about cosmo...
- CLASS ACTION UPDATE
- COSMOS RELEASE DELAYED
- NYS TAX BREAK
- Lawyers want books opened at Agape-funded restaura...
- Promac settlement of 2 million...
- Check this out... Its important.
- Updates of agape auction and proposal to settle de...
- Another week gone by.
- ▼ June (11)