To those of you who attending today’s meeting. Thank you for coming. I hope you found it worth your while.
To those of you who couldn’t make it. I hope we’ll see you at the next one. Keep in mind that we need your support to continue with the progress and momentum we have sustained thus far.
We heard from:
1. Tom Valery or “Resolutions, Investigations and Risk Management” regarding the Trustees role in the bankruptcy process, the “341” meeting that we all should attend upon notification from the trustee’s office and the options that might be available to us going forward.
2. Robert Wilson, the business consultant to the “northway development group (bridge loan)” regarding his proposal to reimburse the agape victims 100% plus equity interest in the development.
3. Paul Rachmuth, Robert Wilson’s attorney was very helpful in understand the legal options of the proposal.
4. Art House, developer of the “carriage house (bridge loan)” project regarding his proposal to reimburse the agape victims 100% plus interest.
We had a short Q&A on related matters and broke by 11AM.
The meeting was covered by “DATELINE MSNBC” and “LONG ISLAND BUSINESS NEWS –LIBN”.
For updates or exchange of information on upcoming events on "agape world inc" status go to:
- ► 2010 (11)
- 3/28/09 meeting ...
- LIBN article on class action...
- CLASS ACTION BEGINS. READ THE DOC...
- Link to "Audio tape of Cosmo denying ponzi"...
- Trustees website is now operational.
- JUDGE FREEZES ASSETS
- MEETING THIS SATURDAY 3/28/09 - 9:30 am
- Do your part. Write to President Obama -see link
- From Jake Zamanskys Blogsite... thanks
- Trying to arrange a meeting for 3/28/09
- We’re angry, anxious, disappointed and concerned
- Help from the IRS...
- Thursdays court appearance by trustee
- I know its not much, but...
- The Sports Complex
- meeting at the sports facility today 1pm...3/14/09...
- Summary of the 3/13/09 Trustee Hearing
- Todays hearing at Bankruptcy court 03/12/09
- bankruptcy hearing today - 2 pm
- Its time to be heard...
- 3/10/08 ...Yesterdays meeting with Law Firms
- Senator Schumer wants answers.
- Agape got two government loans, not one!
- Dunn & Bradstreet under the gun...
- Serafino, Lucchetto Sued by New Jersey in Alleged ...
- Guide to Mezzanine LendersTurn to mezzanine lender...
- We are not alone...
- Knowledge is "POWER"
- Feds want to seize two LI homes owned by Cosmo dep...
- Fact or Fiction...
- Agape Victims Yahoo Group Web address:
- Tax Relief - Facts, Fiction and Future
- Did Cosmo have an "ownership interest in ProMAC"?
- SCHUMER, CANTWELL, MENENDEZ CALL FOR FIRST CONGRES...
- more on "creditors' committee"
- THE BENEFITS OF JOINING A CREDITORS COMMITTEE
- Another Law Suit begins...
- Broker / Bankers... "Wilfull Blindness or Ingnoran...
- Auction - Anyone want a mercedes ?
- Auction dates set for Agape Furnishings and Vehicl...
- Trustee Questionarre "posted to yahoo group site"
- ▼ March (43)