Sunday, March 15, 2009

I know its not much, but...



If this Agape mess has brought you to the point of desperation and you "must" sell your home or homes, I'd be happy to put your home on the "Long Island MLS system" and waive the listing fee (if you live outside the 5 boro's, nassau and suffolk I cant help you - sorry - But I would gladly try to find you someone in your area that will).
Let me explain:
Typically, listing agents collect 50% of the eventual total commission earned when a selling agent brings a buyer,an offer is presented, accepted, goes to contract and eventually closes.

I cant save you the "selling brokers" fee (50%), because that goes to the other broker, But I'll gladly waive mine.

I hope none of you has to take me up on the offer, but rest assured the offer stands if you need it.
Your brother,
Dom

Our Strength and Unity

Our Strength and Unity
Our Strength and Unity

Followers

Blog Archive

About "Us"

My photo
FAR APART BUT STILL CONNECTED...