Sunday, March 22, 2009

Trying to arrange a meeting for 3/28/09

I'd like you all to hear from "Art House and Robert Wilson" - developers and business consultant to agape bridge loan recipients.
We can use the time to discuss a strategy going forward.
I don't have a place for us to meet. I need your help in finding one.
Please don't write or call me about where I should look. If you have a suggestion, follow it up make the arrangements and let me know where and when. I'll get the message out. The facility should house 100+.
I hope to see several hundred of you there. I will be inviting the friends we have in "media".


We also need to be prepared to attend the "bankruptcy court hearing the following week (date to be confirmed).

Our Strength and Unity

Our Strength and Unity
Our Strength and Unity

Followers

Blog Archive

About "Us"

My photo
FAR APART BUT STILL CONNECTED...