Mr. Silverman and his team asked the judge for permission to continue on as permanent trustees in the agape world inc case.
The Judge was clear about keeping the trustee on the right track towards the greatest recovery of victims lost assets.
The Interim Trustee and his team outlined their past and present activity, along with their future plans to facilitate a speedy recovery.
They seems to have done considerable research but are nowhere near completion.
The trustee announced that they would be launching a victim friendly website sometime next week for updates and cooperative interaction between his office and the victim group.
It was also suggested by the trustee and agreed upon by the court that Mr Silverman (trustee) would hire some accounting firms to assist in the tracking and analysis of the Agape funds and assets.
I believe strongly that we need to re-emphasize our need to be included in the process of determining the fate of the recovery.
I'd like to see the Trustee appoint a committee of victims to act as liasons between his office and our group.
We can surely be of great assistance in gathering data, information and potential leads for his office to develop at "no cost" to the groups eventual recovery.
Be sure to send the Trustee the questionarre and perhaps a letter stating your position on any of the asset recovery plans.
Topics to consider:
Can and will clawbacks be implemented?
Will the IRS or other government agencies return taxes paid by agape, brokers or investors to the victim pool?
Will the Trustee sue third parties for negligence? Or support the suit by other law firms?
For many weeks we have advocated a sit and wait position.
That time has passed.
Start calling and writing to your Senators, Councilmen, legislators, News media etc.
I would even advocate "letters to the president".
Lets make the country aware of our situation.
Don't make the mistake of thinking that anything will get done without your individual efforts.
It will take every one of us working towards a common goal to see this thing succeed.
- ► 2010 (11)
- 3/28/09 meeting ...
- LIBN article on class action...
- CLASS ACTION BEGINS. READ THE DOC...
- Link to "Audio tape of Cosmo denying ponzi"...
- Trustees website is now operational.
- JUDGE FREEZES ASSETS
- MEETING THIS SATURDAY 3/28/09 - 9:30 am
- Do your part. Write to President Obama -see link
- From Jake Zamanskys Blogsite... thanks
- Trying to arrange a meeting for 3/28/09
- We’re angry, anxious, disappointed and concerned
- Help from the IRS...
- Thursdays court appearance by trustee
- I know its not much, but...
- The Sports Complex
- meeting at the sports facility today 1pm...3/14/09...
- Summary of the 3/13/09 Trustee Hearing
- Todays hearing at Bankruptcy court 03/12/09
- bankruptcy hearing today - 2 pm
- Its time to be heard...
- 3/10/08 ...Yesterdays meeting with Law Firms
- Senator Schumer wants answers.
- Agape got two government loans, not one!
- Dunn & Bradstreet under the gun...
- Serafino, Lucchetto Sued by New Jersey in Alleged ...
- Guide to Mezzanine LendersTurn to mezzanine lender...
- We are not alone...
- Knowledge is "POWER"
- Feds want to seize two LI homes owned by Cosmo dep...
- Fact or Fiction...
- Agape Victims Yahoo Group Web address:
- Tax Relief - Facts, Fiction and Future
- Did Cosmo have an "ownership interest in ProMAC"?
- SCHUMER, CANTWELL, MENENDEZ CALL FOR FIRST CONGRES...
- more on "creditors' committee"
- THE BENEFITS OF JOINING A CREDITORS COMMITTEE
- Another Law Suit begins...
- Broker / Bankers... "Wilfull Blindness or Ingnoran...
- Auction - Anyone want a mercedes ?
- Auction dates set for Agape Furnishings and Vehicl...
- Trustee Questionarre "posted to yahoo group site"
- ▼ March (43)