PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that Kenneth P. Silve rman, Esq., the interim
chapter 7 trustee (the "Trustee"), by his attorneys SILVERMANAcAMPORA LLP, will sell through David R. Maltz & Co., Inc., the Trustee' s proposed auctioneer, at public auction sales (the "Auctions"), certa in personal property of the Debto r, co nsisting primarily of office furniture, fixtures and equipment (the "Property") and the Debtor's 2007 Mercedes Benz S550, VIN number WDDNG86X47A101346 (the "Vehicle") as follows:
(i) Property located at 64-13B Grand Avenue, Maspeth, New York will be sold in
bu lk only;
(ii) Property located at 82-11 37'" Avenue, Suite 602, Jackson Heights, New York
will be sold in bu lk only ; and
(iii) Property located at 150 Motor Parkway, Suite 106, Hauppauge, New York will be
sold in bulk and/o r individu ally.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that the sale of all Property maintained at each of
the foregoing locat ions wi ll be sold at Auct ion only at the Debtor's premises at 150 Motor Parkway, Suite 106, Hauppauge, New York (the "Debtor's Premises"). The Au ction will be held at the Debtor's Premises on March 31 ,2009, at 11 :00 a.m. (the "Property Auction").
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that the Vehic le wi ll be sold at Auction at David R.
Maltz & Co., Inc., 155 Terminal Drive, Plainview, New York 11803 (the "Auctioneer's Premises")on April 7, 2009 at 10:30 a.rn. (the "Vehicle Auction").
- ► 2010 (11)
- 3/28/09 meeting ...
- LIBN article on class action...
- CLASS ACTION BEGINS. READ THE DOC...
- Link to "Audio tape of Cosmo denying ponzi"...
- Trustees website is now operational.
- JUDGE FREEZES ASSETS
- MEETING THIS SATURDAY 3/28/09 - 9:30 am
- Do your part. Write to President Obama -see link
- From Jake Zamanskys Blogsite... thanks
- Trying to arrange a meeting for 3/28/09
- We’re angry, anxious, disappointed and concerned
- Help from the IRS...
- Thursdays court appearance by trustee
- I know its not much, but...
- The Sports Complex
- meeting at the sports facility today 1pm...3/14/09...
- Summary of the 3/13/09 Trustee Hearing
- Todays hearing at Bankruptcy court 03/12/09
- bankruptcy hearing today - 2 pm
- Its time to be heard...
- 3/10/08 ...Yesterdays meeting with Law Firms
- Senator Schumer wants answers.
- Agape got two government loans, not one!
- Dunn & Bradstreet under the gun...
- Serafino, Lucchetto Sued by New Jersey in Alleged ...
- Guide to Mezzanine LendersTurn to mezzanine lender...
- We are not alone...
- Knowledge is "POWER"
- Feds want to seize two LI homes owned by Cosmo dep...
- Fact or Fiction...
- Agape Victims Yahoo Group Web address:
- Tax Relief - Facts, Fiction and Future
- Did Cosmo have an "ownership interest in ProMAC"?
- SCHUMER, CANTWELL, MENENDEZ CALL FOR FIRST CONGRES...
- more on "creditors' committee"
- THE BENEFITS OF JOINING A CREDITORS COMMITTEE
- Another Law Suit begins...
- Broker / Bankers... "Wilfull Blindness or Ingnoran...
- Auction - Anyone want a mercedes ?
- Auction dates set for Agape Furnishings and Vehicl...
- Trustee Questionarre "posted to yahoo group site"
- ▼ March (43)