Some basic questions that need answering:
Where did the media get the $380,000,000 number? (multiple choice)
a. did cosmo suggest it (and we all know how honest he's been)?
b. did the fbi/postal inspector/trustee find records of it?
c. did the brokers get together and figure out the take?
d. did the media hear it somewhere and turn it into fact???
e. none of the above
When will the trustee know the numbers for sure:
1. deposits in total ?
2. disbursements to investors (principle or interest or whatever)?
3. commissions to brokers?
4. operating expenses?
5. loans given to developers
6. money invested in promac
7. funds paid back from developer loans
8. interest paid to agape from promac investments
Is that too much to ask ?
- ► 2010 (11)
- 3/28/09 meeting ...
- LIBN article on class action...
- CLASS ACTION BEGINS. READ THE DOC...
- Link to "Audio tape of Cosmo denying ponzi"...
- Trustees website is now operational.
- JUDGE FREEZES ASSETS
- MEETING THIS SATURDAY 3/28/09 - 9:30 am
- Do your part. Write to President Obama -see link
- From Jake Zamanskys Blogsite... thanks
- Trying to arrange a meeting for 3/28/09
- We’re angry, anxious, disappointed and concerned
- Help from the IRS...
- Thursdays court appearance by trustee
- I know its not much, but...
- The Sports Complex
- meeting at the sports facility today 1pm...3/14/09...
- Summary of the 3/13/09 Trustee Hearing
- Todays hearing at Bankruptcy court 03/12/09
- bankruptcy hearing today - 2 pm
- Its time to be heard...
- 3/10/08 ...Yesterdays meeting with Law Firms
- Senator Schumer wants answers.
- Agape got two government loans, not one!
- Dunn & Bradstreet under the gun...
- Serafino, Lucchetto Sued by New Jersey in Alleged ...
- Guide to Mezzanine LendersTurn to mezzanine lender...
- We are not alone...
- Knowledge is "POWER"
- Feds want to seize two LI homes owned by Cosmo dep...
- Fact or Fiction...
- Agape Victims Yahoo Group Web address:
- Tax Relief - Facts, Fiction and Future
- Did Cosmo have an "ownership interest in ProMAC"?
- SCHUMER, CANTWELL, MENENDEZ CALL FOR FIRST CONGRES...
- more on "creditors' committee"
- THE BENEFITS OF JOINING A CREDITORS COMMITTEE
- Another Law Suit begins...
- Broker / Bankers... "Wilfull Blindness or Ingnoran...
- Auction - Anyone want a mercedes ?
- Auction dates set for Agape Furnishings and Vehicl...
- Trustee Questionarre "posted to yahoo group site"
- ▼ March (43)