Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Important Group Meeting this coming Saturday 2/14/09 - tenatively 11am

If you speak for - or report to -a group of five or more people who have been robbed by Nicholas Cosmo and/or mislead by third parties involved in this crime against us (or if you have no one designated to speak for you), please be prepared to meet with a group of other agape "warriars" on Saturday.
The place has not been determined yet.
The Agenda is to organize groups into managable partitions, set schedules, hear suggestions and develop a plan going forward. I would like to see the group avoid redundant research and efforts.
We can not afford to lose momentum. We need to take every day as a step towards vindication.
I need you all to step up now. The time for complaining has past. The time for real action has come.
I'll post the time and place as soon as I can get someone to donate a space to us (school, church, VFW, etc).
If anyone can make those arrangements for us on Saturday, Please let me know ASAP.
Dom

Our Strength and Unity

Our Strength and Unity
Our Strength and Unity

Followers

Blog Archive

About "Us"

My photo
FAR APART BUT STILL CONNECTED...