Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Steve Obie from the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission

Hello All,

I'm not sure if anyone heard Steve Obie from the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission on the John Gambling Radio Show this morning, but I contacted their office and they are looking for other victims and they are taking Nicholas Cosmos to the Central Islip Federal Court (Judge Wexler) this Wednesday, February 4th, at 11:00 am and they want as many victims as they can get to contact them and to appear in court. I called Elizabeth Brennan at (646) 746-9747 - her office gave me this information. You should go on www.cftc.gov for more information. If anyone has any information, please do pass it along, I would really appreciate it. Obviously, we must all stick together in this.

Regards,
Lisa LaBrusciano

Our Strength and Unity

Our Strength and Unity
Our Strength and Unity

Followers

Blog Archive

About "Us"

My photo
FAR APART BUT STILL CONNECTED...