Below are Recommendations from
Matthew Cohen, Esq.
Principal/Licensed Title Producer
Two Rivers Title Company, LLC
Two Rivers Abstract Company, LLC
Two Rivers Title Agency of New York, LLC
732-747-3615x15, Fax 732-747-3616
We are doing some of the Madoff plaintiff work and have a whole securities litigation and white collar crime group. Let me know. Thanks, Alan
1. Alan H. Fox, Esq. McCarter & English, LLP 100 Mulberry Street Gateway Four Newark, New Jersey 07102
Telephone: (973) 622-4444 x5354 Fax: (973) 624-7070
I have known Alan since law school. He has been a partner @ McCarter & English (does a lot of Sorbanes Oxley work now) for about 10 years.
2. John Gleason is very smart and nice guy, sues governments as well. I have known him about 3 years. John P. Gleason Gleason & Koatz, LLP 122 East 42nd Street, New York, New York 10168 T: 212-986-1544 F: 212-986-1379 C: 917-583-3123
www.gleasonkoatz.com (note from him - As an aside my firm has sued many a fraudster. We are familiar with the uses of the Fraudulent Transfer Act and how to ferret out assets and seize them.
3. My funds clients use Pomerantz Haudek and Block in NYC. I participated in one of those cases and was very impressed. Ask for Marc Gross 212- 661-1100 and tell him I referred. (Carol O'Rourke Pennington) Carol is at Colleran O’hara and Mills. I have worked with Michael Jew Esq. at that firm for years.
4. Mark J. Astarita
Beam & Astarita, LLC
110 Wall Street, 11th Floor
New York, New York 10005
60 Pompton Avenue
Verona, NJ 07044
V: 973-559-5566 F: 201-608-7888
Try also Denis Kelleher 212-825-1700. It is my understanding that he knows of the criminal attys at Herrick Feinstein. Tell them Denis Engel referred you. He does this work.
Michael D. Jew, Esq.
Colleran, O'Hara & Mills, LLP
1225 Franklin Avenue, Suite 450
Garden City, NY 11530
- ► 2010 (11)
- Restaurant to honor Agape World gift cards
- Several court docs have been posted to our yahoo g...
- Articles on the "northway" contracts
- Former U.S. Chief Bankruptcy Judge Melanie L. Cyga...
- Mark "Mulholland" Esq - Meeting notes from Cynthia...
- the court filing.....
- newsday link to recent "agape" articles...
- Filed yesterday in Federal Court in Islip
- Wednesday Feb 25 2008
- It's Tuesday 2/24/09
- Friday night 2/20/09 with Jacob Zamansky Esq.
- RE: Mark S. Mulholland... from Cynthia Rechtman
- Master List - thank you "cynthia"
- Sent to us by "resolutions" Bryan and Thomas Valer...
- Friday Feb 20 meeting with Jacob Zamansky
- Post from Mike Canale - fellow agape victim
- Basically an uneventful day.
- I reached out to Mark Mulholland esq on saturday.....
- An interesting read about Agape... should be used ...
- Saturdays meeting at 1393 Vets Mem Hwy
- Zamansky in short:
- Chapter 7 Involuntary Bankruptcy Petition against ...
- Our Meeting With Jacob Zamansky Esq.
- Recent development...
- Response to my request for clarification from Reso...
- defense request for "continuance to engage in furt...
- "to plea or not to plea" that is the question....
- Newspaper looking for victims to interview.
- Dont forget Jacob Zamansky coming to lindenhurst F...
- VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE... SATURDAYS MEETING.
- Conway & Conway law firm
- Conway & Conway meeting results...
- Newsday article on the forced bankruptcy.
- Law Firm interview.
- Important Group Meeting this coming Saturday 2/14/...
- Conway & Conway meeting - update as of 5pm tuesday...
- Tonights meeting at Resolutions , Investingations ...
- Meeting tonight with an accounting firm.
- Conway & Conway law firm
- Our meeting with "newsday"
- In response to "a law firms request" for more info...
- Deductibility of Losses in a Ponzi Scheme
- Other law firms....
- If you'd like to speak to Newsday privately...
- To further our investigation ...
- Jacob Zamansky Esq - date changed to:
- Meeting with Jacob Zamansky Esq
- Newsday interview Sunday.
- Newsday would like to interview a few of us...
- Its time to set up our groups.
- FEB 4th - Meeting with Samuel Rudman Attorney at L...
- Small group meeting with Jacob Zamansky Esq
- From Bob (investor)
- Update ...
- Conway & Conway (212) 938-1080 was also mentioned ...
- I'd like to arrange for a meeting with this law fi...
- One investors thoughts.
- more recommendations.....
- Other law firm referral from investor - Coughlin S...
- Letter From "Joseph Fioribello " investor
- Next Meeting.
- How we got the "agape" client email list???
- Steve Obie from the US Commodity Futures Trading C...
- Complaint: Nicholas Cosmo, Agape World, Inc. and A...
- Meeting at Rivkin /Radler
- Victims of the "Agape World Inc" meeting in Uniond...
- U.S. Postal Inspection Service
- Investigator that has offered his services
- Attorney representing Agape Merchant Advance
- ▼ February (69)