Friday, February 13, 2009

Our Meeting With Jacob Zamansky Esq.

In the past few weeks I've been asked numerous times by so many victims, "have you decided on an attorney yet".
My response has always been the same; "No. I'm not ready to decide on an attorney until I have more information on the pros and cons of doing so”.
Tonight a group of twenty of more fellow brothers and sisters came together here in Lindenhurst New York to hear “Jacob Zamansky Esq” highlight his plan for us.
I won’t broadcast his plan here on this blog. However I can tell you this.

He will be representing me.

I might even go so far as to say, he’ll very likely be representing every one who attended this meeting.
Tomorrow, the larger group of us and anyone vested in our common interest should make an effort to appoint one or two people from their circle of investors and meet us
at :

"Media Room" of
1393 Veterans Highway
Hauppauge NY.
Just north of the LIE

The meeting will begin at 11am.

Our meeting agenda for tomorrow is to appoint committee personnel in an effort to manage the gathering, reporting and transmittal of relevant information to the complete body of investors.

I hope to see you there.
Dom

Our Strength and Unity

Our Strength and Unity
Our Strength and Unity

Followers

Blog Archive

About "Us"

My photo
FAR APART BUT STILL CONNECTED...